Creative Law Network


How Musicians Can Make More Money

Most musicians know to register with a performing rights organization (ASCAP, BMI) to collect royalties for public performances of their music. Too few know about registering with SoundExchange to collect for online performances. It's not necessarily an entertainment lawyer or music lawyer's job to counsel their clients on registering for SoundExchange, but check out this valuable article on doing just that! Read More >

Dave Ratner